The only way into the truck here is to break into the driver's door with a crowbar or bolt cutters. Once inside, you can grab up a hunting rifle and 50 30-06 ammution. Next, you can break into a cabinet in the truck to gather up 7 .30 bullets, 10 12 gauge shells, a pair of binoculars, a semi auto pistol, and a carbine rifle. Searching more will net you some food and water.
You are confronted by a pair of survivors next; if you surrender(NOT RECOMMENDED), you get tied up and eaten by zed; resulting in death. Staying in the truck results in being gassed and eaten by zed.
- However, if you equip a respirator or a gas mask, you can survive the gassing and ambush them
Fighting them is the only real option if you don't have a respirator; they fight with a pump shotgun and a carbine rifle.
Searching the bodies, you will pick up a pump shotgun, a carbine rifle, a cricket bat , and some zip ties . Next, you can use their keys to pick up 1-2 .22 magnum pistol. Afterwards, you can stay and fight a series of zed fights:
- One small horde of 4 zed
- One large horde of 21 zed
- A runner, a zed, and three small hordes of 2, 3, and 4 zed
- A runner and a large horde of 21 zombies.
- (Rumors say they just keep coming, however this is unconfirmed)
- RUMOR CONFIRMED: They do not just keep coming, you can choose to fight 2 more groups, one has a few walkers with a runner, the other is a small horde of walkers with a runner. Alfte fighting, there arent any more coming, and you leave.